FUNNY JOKES: Laugh without Season


FUNNY JOKES





Why Nigerian Girls are so Greedy...
I have been sending chat msgs to this
gal since 2010
hi, hey, xup ...... but she has
neva replied me!
Today i sent,
232252536421162 to her and after 3mins
she replied
xup handsome, pls which
network
airtime is dis?
And i replied,
its a
NOKIA
torch light serial number . and she blocked
me immediately....


*TEAMSOCIALTRANSFORMATION*

The Nollywood movie am watching right now, A dead guy appeared on his funeral day to attack the guy that killed him but he did not see him, so he (the ghost) decided to sit and wait for him. And do u know what??
The women sharing the jollof at the funeral served him too and he is eating
Brought to you by: *Chidubem Chimetom Bethel (Social Transformer)*

My British friend just asked me,'What is ASUU?'....I told him it's an annual festival in Nigeria where students don't go to school for several months
Abi na lie?

Hi all, no hard feelings, but due to some issues, I'm leaving this group. I just feel that I don't belong to it, and some of the things said here are totally against what I believe in. You all have my contact number and will be in my heart always. Thanks for everything. I take nothing but good memories from here. Love you all. Will try to  meet whenever it's possible to meet...Said by a man when he was leaving an alcohol rehabilitation group..
As for me,sorry I'm here to stay hahahahhha

After sex
She- baby what are we now
Me_ we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator.

Menstruation Testimony!
During the testimony period in church service; The 16-years old Pastor's daughter stood up and said....
"Praise the Lord!"
Everybody shouted with joy, "Hallelujah". She continued: "since the age of 13, I've been experiencing serious pain and bleeding every month and it was unbearable. At times it would last for 3-5 days.
But now, after a series of Bible studies and prayers with brother Solomon in his house, the monthly pains and blood flow have stopped for more than 3 months now. No more pain, no more bleeding. You can see I'm even getting fatter and prettier.
And I'm believing God to perfect my healing as we have started to pray seriously about the small problem of vomiting, especially in the morning. Praise the Lord". 😳
The whole church was silent!
Brother Solomon fainted behind the piano.
The mother was like "mogbe"🙆🏻.

Abeg put smile on someone's face.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😄😄😄😅😅
*_Anyone who stops to aspire, begins to expire!_*
*_To whom brain is given, sense is expected!_*
*#Wednesday*
               *_#6ixUp_*


U R G E N T
Do you know any GRADUATE with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields:
Geography,
Geology,
Geophysics,
Physics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,
Computer science,
Tailoring Technology,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Mathematics,
Geography Education,
Law,
Mass Communication,
Political Science,
Sociology,
History or any other Arts course?
*Can they speak English fluently?
*Can they write well?
*Are they willing to relocate to Canada?
*Do they have computer skills?
Alright. Please, greet them for me...it's not easy!!!
*This poem is beyond all relationships.......*

_When I'm dead.....,_
_Your tears will flow,.._
_But I won't know..._
*Cry for me now instead!*

_You will send flowers,.._
_But I won't see..._
*Send them now instead!*

_You'll say words of praise,.._
_But I won't hear.._
*Praise me now instead!*

_You'll forget my faults,...._
_But I won't know....._
*Forget them now, instead!*

_You'll miss me then,..._
_But I won't feel..._
*Miss me now, instead*

_You'll wish..._
_You could have spent more time with me,..._
*Spend it now instead!*

_You'll wish..._
_You could have spent all your money on me..._
*Spend now instead!!*

_When you hear I'm gone, you'll find your way to my house to pay condolence but we haven't even spoken in years...._
*Pls look for me now!!*

*''Spend time with every person around you, and help them with whatever you have to make them happy!! your families, friends, acquaintance.....*

*Make them feel Special. Because  you never know when time will take them away from you forever''..*

_What is Life for?_

*Life is too short.*
 *Love  all   and   Forgive all.*

*TEAMSOCIALTRANSFORMATION*
Runaway, Runaway love..
Now little Lisa's only 9 years old
She's tryin' to figure out why the world is so cold
Why she's all alone and the never met her family
Momma's always gone and she never met her daddy
Part of her is missing and nobody'll listen
Momma's on drugs, gettin' high up in the kitchen
Bringin' home men at different hours of the night
Startin' with some laughs, usually endin' in a fight
Sneakin' in her room when her Momma's knocked out
Tryin' to have his way and little Lisa says "Ouch!"
She tries to resist but then all he does is beat her
Tries to tell her mom but her momma don't believe her
Lisa's stuck up in a world on her own
Forced to think that Hell is a place called Home..
Brought to you by: *Chidubem Chimetom Bethel (Social Transformer)*

#Mc Rock J ##😂
Announcements! Announcements!! Announcements!!!

A man was sitting on a balcony having drinks with his wife, and he said, "I love you! " The wife asked, ""Is that you or the beer talking? The man replied, "It's me talking to the beer ".😂🤣
#Mc Rock J##
The only Mc wey dey cure HIV AIDS wt 😁

Joke of the day
A girl was advised by her mother not to allow boys to touch her pant and bra in order to avoid unwanted pregnancy. One day when the girl was on her way to market, she met a group of boys who insisted on knowing her. She remembered her mother 's advice and immediately pulled out her pant and her bra so that the boys could not touch it.
🤣🤣

*Paul*: Do you drink beer?
*Patrick*: Oh yes.
*Paul*: How many bottles per day?
*Patrick*: 5
*Paul*: When did you start drinking beer?
*Patrick*: 18yrs back.
*Paul*: How much is a bottle?
*Patrick*: $2
*Paul*: So you spent $10 for beer per day?
*Patrick*: Yes.
*Paul*: If you were saving that $10 per day times 18yrs, you get $648,000; you could be driving your own Ferrari right now.
*Patrick*: May I also ask?
*Paul*: Go ahead.
*Patrick*: Do you drink beer?
*Paul*: No.
*Patrick*: So where is your Ferrari???



Imagine BIAFRA 🇱🇾finally come
Hehehehe O boy I don become FOREIGNER (Oyibo-mood activated
MTN will change our +234 zip code to international like +299 (see levels abeg😉😉)
If I dey Onitsha call my bae for Lagos
I go be like.....
"Hello sweedy, How's Nigeria🇳🇬 today?
Uhhh.....The weather's🌧 been snowy over here in ONIT TOWN
I'm thinking to make the travel as proposed and come see
you. But am yet to book my flight🛫
Bros, whether na bus🚌 I use come or na keke🛵
, na border we dey cross, so na flight??
My bae will be like guy I wanna come spend the summer
vacation with you Please,
Our currency💴 go change. We go dey use Western Union to transfer money from Aba to sokoto😜😜even me WILL BE LIKE I WANNA GET FLIGHT TICKET TO TRAVEL TO KADUNA TO BUY SUGAR CANE😂😂😂

If Amina's daughter is my daughter's mother. What am I to Amina?
A. Grandmother
B. Mother
C. Daughter
D. Granddaughter
E. I am Amina
F. Father
G.Her husband
H.None of the above.
Pls answer correctly???
Tabbb many will fail to answer!!🙈🙈🙈




I no fit laugh alone oooo

😂😂😂
😂

Two of my friends came visiting
 with their gf's and
 we decided 2 go out on a picnic,
 along with my little brother.
 After packing food and all we
 needed, we set off to a quiet
 beach.
 After chatting and taking pictures for few
 minutes, we decided to eat and
 begun to unpack the basket which had the food
 in it, only for us to
 discover we forgot the spoons at home.
 I told my little brother to go get it while we wait.
 He replied saying
 ''I know u want to trick me so you can eat the
 whole food b4 I come
 back''.
 I promised him we would
 wait for his return but he refused.
 After much persuasion and
 promises, he decided to go.
 My friends and I started chatting and gisting to
 while away time and wait for my brother's
 arrival.
 After 1hr, there was no sign of
 him. 2hrs went by, and I began
 wondering what could have delayed him
 because the distance between
 our house and the beach can be covered within
 30mins.
 My friends and I were already
 getting hungry but we decided to
 wait a little longer for my
 Brother's return.
 After 4hrs, the hunger was so unbearable that we decided to taste the food.
 As we were about tasting,
 we heard a rumble in a nearby
 bush and there, my brother
 Jumped out from behind a tree
 shouting *"I said it, I knew you would eat the food before I return,

I'M NOT GOING AGAIN".
😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨
Fada lord!!
I had to ask him again "nA joke Abi??"😀
He replied "I have been watching y'all. I'm not going Again. 😑😑😕😨😨
Jeeeeeez!!!Now,  all my mind was saying *kill him! Kill him!! Kill him!!!*


16 Types of roommates you can find in Nigerian schools

1. Movie addict: These ones will watch movies 24/7. They can even ignore lectures to finish a movie
2. Borrowers: These  ones will just be borrowing everything from you; clothes, shoes, watch, bag
3. The chef: These ones can cook very well. People who get roommates like this are lucky.
4. Serious ones: These ones came to pass exams. You always find them reading. They don't like disturbance
5. Singers: These ones can be somehow annoying. They have very nice voice so they'll just be singing upandan
6. Wife/husband material: These ones will wash plate, cook, sweep, mop, arrange room.
7. Lovers: Every time, someone is visiting these ones. They'll just be giving you signal to leave room for them
8. Music addicts:These ones are always listening to one song or the other. If there's no earpiece, they'll put it on loud speaker and disturb everybody
9. Party goers: These ones must attend every party in school. They'll come back the next day with enough gist
10. Foodie: These ones cannot use their eyes and see food. They are always eating one thing or the other
11. Against evil: These ones will never support fornication in their room. If u signal them to leave room for you and bae, they'll just be like 👮🏽🙅🏽👎🏽
12. Dubs Lords: Any time these ones hear they have test or exam, they'll spend the whole night tearing paper and writing dubs.
13. Lazy ones: These ones will always scatter the room, leave their clothes everywhere, never sweep or wash plate. If you get this roommate na yawa be dat
14. Food beggars: These ones will just be going to other people's rooms to see who's cooking so they can beg
15. The cultist: 🤐🤐🤐
16. And finally, the ones that will  invite their church members to hold fellowship in your room 🤦🏽‍♂🤦🏽‍♂🤦🏽‍♂

Worthy mentions include the man o war roommate, fake roommates, squatter roommate, runs girl/boy roommate, weed addicted roommate, alcohol roommate, contraband smuggling roommate, political roommate, story telling roommate etc
Oya comman expose your roommate and friend


How would you name your triplets?
British: ALEXANDRA, ALEXIS, ALEXIA.
Americans: SYDNEY, DISNEY, KIDNEY.
Nigerians: ISKABA, ISKEREBETE, ISKOROBOTO.


WHY MY PASTOR BLOCKED ME ON
FACEBOOK
I sent him a friend request on Facebook and he innocently accepted. Two minutes later his message came in;

*PASTOR: How are you?

*ME: I'm fine Daddy.

*PASTOR: May the building of heavenly favour collapse on your head.

*ME: (No reply)

*PASTOR: May the thunder of Blessing strike you and your family.

*ME: (No reply)'

*PASTOR: May God slash you with the axe of long life.

*ME: (No reply)

*PASTOR: May God stab you with the knife of riches.

*ME: (No reply)

*PASTOR: May you be sentenced to life imprisonment in the eternal jail of success!

*ME: (No reply)

*PASTOR: May the Trade centre of happiness collapse on you and your family.

*ME: (No reply)

* PASTOR: My son are you there?

*ME: Yes Daddy!

* PASTOR: You should be saying Amen to claim the Blessings.

*ME: Ok, it's my turn to pray for you Sir!

*PASTOR: Alright my son.

*ME: May the over speeding trailer of Blessings jam and crush you and your family,

*PASTOR: (No reply).

*ME: May the light of God blind your eye that you may not see the sufferings of this life anymore,

*PASTOR: (No reply)

*ME: May the earthquake of happiness swallow you and your family members,

*PASTOR: (No reply)

*ME: May the sea of miracle drown you and your family members,

*PASTOR: (No reply)

*ME: May the Boko-haram of joy kidnap you sir!

*PASTOR: (No reply)

*ME: May the death of riches kill you, your family members and all yours friends and relations,

*PASTOR: (No reply)

*ME: May the annointing from above destroy your church and kill all your church members excluding me and my family in Jesus name (Amen)!

*PASTOR: (No reply)

*ME:Ah Ah Daddy are you there? You should be saying Amen to all these wonderful Prayers.

*PASTOR: May thunder fire you! Idiot....

Plz keep laughing and forget d situation of Nigeria jooor!!!
 (COPIED AND FORWARDED AS RECIEVED)


Breaking News...
Held on the 9th September 2017
ASUU and the Federal Govt have finally reached an agreement to end the ongoing Strike. They will provide,
1) 10 Virgins from IMSU
2) 6 Slay Queens from UNIZIK
3) 4 Pregnant Dwarfs from UNN
4)20 yahoo boys from FUTO and IMSU
Students should Resume in the next 3 eke market days...
The gods have spoken!
😂😂😂😂


I went to the hospital to transfer blood for my cousin; as they took a pint of blood from me, the doctor marvelled as he noted that I'm a virgin from my blood...
As I speak to you; my mum, siblings nd all the nurses nd health workers are so proud of me...please help celebrate me...🤣🤣🤣


*I can't laugh alone oooooo*
  A certain family was having dinner, and their six year old girl Joy started telling a story....
*Joy*: On my way back from school, I saw dad with a girl...
*Father*: Shut up! Don't talk with food in your mouth... !
*Mother*: No no no. Let her talk...
*Joy*: Dad, you went in to the bush, I followed you and you started kissing and undressed her and then...!!!
*Mother*: And then what baby? Say it. I'll get you a bunch of chocolate...
*Joy*: They started doing what you did with uncle Daniel when dad was not around....
*Mother*: Shut up, your dad has told you not to talk with food in your mouth. Stupid child. No table manners.....!!
😀😀😃😃😅😅😂😂😜😜😄😄
You too don't laugh alone oooo. Good night!


Mallam Usman lost his cheque booklet and went to bank after 2 days to report.
Bank manager: But I warned u to be careful with your chequebook mallam, cos anyone can forge your signature.

Mallam: I am not a fool. I have already signed all the cheques, so they won't have space to forge my signature..

Bank Manager fainted. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆. Remember  to put a smile 😊 on someone's face even without alert.


Can you imagine this!
A pastor was praying for a demon possessed man.He said,in the name of Jesus,what do u want from dis man?speak up now b4 I cast u out  this moment!
The demon in the man said,*I want him to win the American lottery Draw worth $80million tonight*The pastor lowered the microphone and whispered,*Get out of him and enter into me*

😸😸😸😸

Can a pastor go to Egypt
Can a pastor go to Egypt and hold a crusade,, titled, THE EGYPTIAN YOU SEE TODAY U SHALL SEE THEM NO MORE😂🏃...
Mr DEGREAT HALAZZZ 😁😂


_*CONVERSATION BETWEEN RAT AND IFIOK*_

RAT: (with tiny Voice) hello.

IFIOK: hello, who am i speaking with?

RAT: na ifiok be dis
abi?

IFIOK: u are speaking
with ifiok, who is
dis pls?

RAT: so u no recognize
my voice abi? Na me ur
room mate

IFIOK: u say what?.

RAT: ur room mate Rat. I
dey ur room now..

IFIOK   : i beg ur pardon?

RAT: which yeye beg u
dey beg me. i never
chop since yesterday
wey u waka comot. I
check that place wey u
dey put food i no see
anything. I check d
kitchen nothing. I even
check ur fridge no single
food there. E be like
say u wan kill me abi..
No problem, i jux say
make i let u know say
That ur certificate 4
inside your wardrobe
wey dem write UNIVERSITY
OF UYO I don eat the "UNI" comot.
Remaining "VERSITY" OF UYO. Let me
see which work u go
take "VERSITY" OF UYO find....
(rat ends call)


IFIOK:{crying} helo helo....
I dey come make I go check my beans.
🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽


👇👇👇

Martha, a poorly  dressed lady with a look of defeat on her face, walked into a grocery store.
She approached the.  owner of the store in a most humble manner and asked if he would give  her a few groceries on credit.

She softly explained that her husband was very ill and unable to work, they had seven children and they needed food.

The grocer, scoffed at her and requested that she leave his store at once.

In desperation, she pleaded: 'Please, sir! I will bring you the money just as soon as I can.'

The grocer told her he could not give her credit, since she did not have a charge account at his store.
A well-dressed stranger standing beside the counter, overheard the conversation between the two. He walked forward and told the grocer that he would pay for whatever she needed for her family. The grocer said in a very reluctant voice, 'Do you have a grocery list?'

Martha replied, 'Yes sir.'     'O.K' he said, 'put your grocery list on the scales and whatever your grocery list weighs, I will give you that amount in groceries.'

Martha hesitated a moment with a bowed head, then she reached into her purse and took out a piece of paper and scribbled something on it. She then laid the piece of paper on the scale carefully with her head still bowed.

The eyes of the grocer  showed amazement when the scales went down and stayed down.

The grocer, staring at the scales, turned slowly to the stranger and said begrudgingly, 'I can't believe it.'

The stranger smiled and the grocer started putting the groceries on the other side of the scales. The scale did not balance so he continued to put more and more groceries on them until the scales would hold no more.

The grocer stood there in utter frustration.  Finally, he grabbed the piece of paper from the scales and looked at it in great amazement.

It was not a grocery list, it was a prayer, which said:

'Dear Lord, you know my needs and I am leaving this in your hands.'

The grocer gave her the groceries that he had gathered and stood in stunned silence.

Martha thanked him and left the store. The stranger who was Jesus, handed a Gold coin to the grocer and said the Creator  knows how much a prayer weighs.'

THE POWER: When you receive this, say a prayer. That's all you have to do.

Just stop right now, and say a prayer of thanks for your own good fortune...

I believe if you will send this  out with prayer in faith, you will receive what you need God to do in you and your families' life..

So dear friend,  trust God to know your very own needs, heal the sick, provide food for the hungry, clothes and shelter for those that don't have as we do.

*My prayer for you today*:

_*The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the hands that will send this message to others shall not labor in vain, the mouth saying Jesus Saviour to this prayer shall laugh forever. Remain in God's love as you send this prayer to everybody on your list. Have a lovely journey of life! Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will never fail you because He is LOVE*_!

TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly and within hours, you will have caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit back and watch the power and love of God  in your life.


You enter your bedroom and saw a strange man sitting on your bed. You tell him to get out and he refuses, you get angry and slap him. Amazingly, he vomits N10,000.
You slap him again and he vomits N20,000,
Another slap and he vomits N50,000.
What would you do???
1. Run away?
2. Kidnap him?
3. Call the police?
4. Call your Pastor?
5. Continue to slap him?
Share the fun and hear funny answers


*SOCIAL* *TRANSFORMATION*
Na only for Naija e de happen o.....

*Na only for Naija you
 go see fish inside
 "MEAT PIE"..

*Na only for Naija we
 dey count money after
 we withdraw am from
 ATM because we no
 even trust ATM
 machines.

*Na only for Naija
 PHCN dey say:-Win a
 brand new GENERATOR
 if you pay your NEPA
 bill...

*Na only for Naija
 people dey horn for
 traffic light make e
 quick change from Red
 to Green...

*Na only for Naija
 Pharmacy dey sell Coke, Recharge Card, Chin chin, Puff puff and beer.

Wetin you no see for
 Naija, you no fit see am
 anywhere in d world...

*Na only for naija you go see one person dey use Bold5, X3, Ipad2 and Nokia N8 all at once while his mother dey sell groundnut
 for Junction.

*Na only for Naija, you go see mad man dey
 control traffic, people
 wey get sense dey obey.

*Na only for Naija, you go see native doctor dey use laptop connected with MTN modem. Maybe they are now consulting the spirits online..

*Na only for naija u go
 see a man selling a book from street to street that says HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT STRESS. I wonder why him no read d book.

I salute Nigerians......
 Just laugh out DAT stress jhor
  My Nigeria   Your Nigeria       our Nigeria    My country  if you. Agree share it👌👌👌
 *CHIDUBEM CHIMETOM BETHEL*

🎯 这篇太值得看了!

This is really worth reading!

  祝身体永远健康,香港伊利沙伯医院临床肿瘤科唐志聪医生编写

Wishing you good health always - Doctor Tang from St. Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong wrote this:

  }《人,只要脾、肝、大肠、肾,四个功能健康,就能永远离开癌症、糖尿病、心脏病、高血压。 

We, human being, as long as our spleen, liver, large intestine and kidney are healthy, we will be far away from cancer, diabetes, heart attack and high blood pressure.

  🌷} 脾,一定要健康。

Keeping the Spleen healthy must be top priority.

  如果有病,就先恢复脾的功能。

Once you are sick, you must work on the recovery of your spleen first.

  每天三餐,五谷杂粮一定要占总饮食的 50%,一定要养成这个习惯。 

Our daily three meals should contain 50% of grains/wheat/brown rice, must learn to make it as part of our eating habit and diet.

  🍚} 杂粮就是红豆、黄豆、绿豆、薏仁,这些都是杂粮类,莲子也很好,有了这个概念之后,脾好肝就好。

Grain crops are red bean, soya bean, green bean and Chinese Pearl barley. Lotus seeds are also good. Once your spleen is good, your liver will automatically be healthy.

  🕙} 脾在造血,一天有两个重要的时间,就是子时24:00和午时12:00,所以,你该休息的时候一定要休息。 

 ..现在的人,大部分都是肝不好,为什么不好? 

Spleen is the organ that is manufacturing blood. The important schedules for processing are 12am and 12pm. Thus, when you need to rest, you must rest. Nowadays, they are a lot of people who are having liver problems. Why is it?

  ...晚睡、吃油炸的东西、坏脾气,这三个正是肝的三大克星。

Sleeping late, eating oily and fried foods and bad mood, these are the three nemesis.

  🐷} 油包肝,你吃油的东西,油把整个肝包住,肝的功能完全丧失了,所以说,我们不要吃得太油腻。

When you eat oily foods, oil will cover up your whole liver, your liver will loss its functions.

 🚶} 当我们身体感觉不适的时候,此时疾病正在纠正人的过失,用身体的痛苦管教他,有痛苦的时候,代表我们要改变自己的生活方式。 

🚽 每天早上,你上厕所感觉很困难,这个表示什么? 

When we are feeling uncomfortable, the sickness is coming to rectify our negligence, using pain to educate us, we must change our way of living.

Every morning, do you find difficulty to pass motion? What does that mean?

  🍃} 你身体纤维素摄取量完全不足。

Your intake of fibre is not enough.

 ...万病之源,都是从你的大肠不能正常排泄开始。

Thousands of sickness main problems are caused by the inability to perform daily passing motion through the large intestine.

  ...如果你的大肠很好,那你早上应该不是自己醒过来,而是被大肠的蠕动叫醒,大肠蠕动在叫你了,为什么? 

If your large intestine is good form, in the morning, you will be woken up by the movement of your  large intestine calling you. Why?

  ...因为五到七点就是大肠最活跃的时间,所以为什么我们告诉癌症病人一定要晚上九点睡,因为你的大肠早上六点到七点的时候自然就会蠕动,叫你起床,蹲马桶了。 

Because 5am to 7am, our large intestine is most actively performing it's functions. That's why we inform cancer patients must go to sleep at 9pm. Because large intestine will automatically wake you up between 6am to 7am to sit on the toilet bowl.

  💩} 你一天要上几次厕所才够? 

How many times you must go to toilet everyday?

  请记住:如果四、五天才上一次厕所,叫重度便秘;

Please remember, if it's 4-5 days, you are seriously in constipated.

 两三天上一次厕所,这个叫中度便秘;

2-3 days once, considered as medium level of constipation.

  一天上一次厕所,叫轻度便秘。 

Once a day is mild constipation.

 ...食物进入体内十二小时,没有排出去,就会形成毒素。 

Once the foods is maintained inside our stomach for 12 hours, it became poisonous particles.

  ... 因为毒素没有排出去,我们的大肠壁就会吸收这个毒素,吸收以后,透过静脉又送回肝脏去,糟糕了! 造成肝亏损,这个问题就很严重了。 

Because the poisonous particles are not passing out, it will be absorbed by the large intestinal wall, which then will send back to the liver, thus, damaging our liver. This will create a serious problem.

  💝} 肝不好跟大肠有直接关联,只要大肠一通顺,肝就会好了,免疫系统也跟着恢复,而且送到心脏的血都是干净的,所以什么病都不容易罹患。 

There is a direct relationship between our liver and large intestine. Once our large intestine is passable, liver will get recover, and build-up our antibody. Then, blood delivery to heart will be clean and no sickness will attack you.

  ...当一个人感觉到每天很容易疲倦、很容易累,表示你的肝功能已经出现问题了,血已经没有办法回流到肝! 

When you always feel tired or very easy to get tired, that means you are having problems with the liver, your blood is unable to return back to your liver.

 💪} 你身体健康靠的是什么?

What is your health depending on?

  💤} 睡眠的时间,脾去收集血液,送到肝脏去解毒,解毒以后,干净的血液送到心脏去,心脏再送到全身,就能获得营养,就能获得健康。

While you are sleeping, your spleen is going to collect blood and deliver to the liver for dialysis. After cleaning and filtering up the poisonous particles, it will then deliver to the heart, the heart will then despatch throughout your body. You then received nutrients and get healthy.

  💨} 很不幸的是,现代很多人脾已经先出现问题,脾本身就不收集血液。 

Unfortunately, nowadays people are having problems with their spleen. Spleen itself is not storing blood.

 只有一个办法最养脾,五谷最养脾,可是现代身体为什么都这么差,身体这么多病?

There is only one method to maintain healthy spleen, eating grains/oat/wheat are the most effective way. Why modern body is so poor, with so many sicknesses?

  ...因为都不吃五谷杂粮,吃汉堡、炸鸡、牛排、薯条,又吃白米饭,所以你要吃造物主原创的食物,一定要吃五谷杂粮,原始的杂粮,比如糙米等。 

Because they don't eat grains/oat, they eat burgers, fried chicken, steak, French fries, white rice. You must eat the source foods like brown rice, oat, wheat.

  } 恢复四大功能,永远离开病苦

Recovering back the functionality of the four main organs, sickness will leave you.

  😍} 用心多看几次! 好好照顾自己! 这周是世界好友周,如果你愿意,请把这条信息发给你所有的好朋友

Be patient and read this over several times and take good care of yourselves. This week is "world friendship week", send this message to all of your good friends.

  ...当大部分人都在关注你飞得高不高时,只有少部分人关心你飞得累不累,这就是 友情。 

Most people are noticing how high you can fly, but very few people are taking note of how tired you are?

 👯} 再忙,也要照顾好自己, 朋友虽不常联系,却一直 惦念。 

However busy you are, you must take good care of yourself. Though friends are not always communicating with you but they have you in their mind.

 👕} 天凉时记着多穿衣! 

When the weather is cold, you must wear enough to keep warm.

 } 少喝奶茶、远离正在充电的电源。 

Drink less milk tea and stay far away from charging port.

 } 白天多喝水,晚上少喝,一天不喝多于两杯的咖啡。 

Day time drink more water, night time drink less. One day shouldn't drink more than 2 cups of coffee.

 🍔} 少吃油多的食物, 最佳睡眠为晚上十点至早上六点 

Eat less oily foods. Best sleeping times are from 10pm to 6am.

 🍸} 晚上五点后少吃大餐,每天喝酒不超过一杯。 

Evening time, don't eat too much after 5pm. Don't drink more than one cup of alcoholic drink per day.

 💊} 不用冷水服胶囊, 睡前半小时服药忌立刻躺下。 

Don't eat medicines with cold water, eat medicines half hour before going to bed. Never eat medicines immediately laying down.

 } 睡眠不足八小时人会变笨。 

Don't sleep for less than 8 hours per day.

 👍} 午睡习惯的人不易老。 

Having nap in the noon hour will keep you young and not age easily.

  📲} 手机电池剩一格时不要打电话, 剩一格时辐射是平时的一千倍。

Once your handphone battery is left with only one bar, don't make calls anymore, because the radiation wave is one thousand times higher than fully charged battery.

 👂} 要用左耳接电话, 用右耳会直接伤害到大脑。 

Use your left ear to answer calls, right ear will directly hurt your brain.

 💪} 2017  新概念 一个中心:一切以健康为中心。

New Concept in 2017, good health is most important, much more than any other things.

 }两个基本点: 遇事潇洒一点, 看世事胡涂一点。

Two basic points: greet everything in life with an elegant and cheerful approach.

  🙏}三个忘记: 忘记年龄,忘记过去,忘记恩怨。 

Three things need to forget: forget your age, forget your past and forget your grievances.

 👋}四个拥有: 无论你有多弱或多强,一定要: 拥有真正爱你的人, 拥有知心的朋友 拥有向上的事业, 拥有温暖的住所。

Four things you must have. No matter how weak or how strong you are, you must have: people who are truly loving you, have caring friends, progressive business or employment and a warm home.

 }五个要: 要唱,要跳,要俏,要笑,要苗 

Five things you do: Singing, dancing, charming, smiling and growing.

 👌}六个不能: 不能饿了才吃, 不能渴了才喝, 不能困了才睡, 不能累了才歇, 不能病了才检查, 不能老了再后悔。

Six things you don't: don't wait till u r hungry then eat, don't wait till you are thirsty then you drink, don't wait till sleepy then sleep, don't wait till u feel tired then rest, don't wait till get sick then go for medical check-up, otherwise will only regret in later life.

 😁} ... 阅读后,将此转发给所有的亲人和朋友。

After re*SOCIAL* *TRANSFORMATION*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations somewhere and it caught my attention.
 Look at them .......

*NAIRA* - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again

*PHCN* - Problem Has Changed Name

*HAUSA* - House Animals Using Seat of Authority

*APC* - Association of Past Criminals

*NYSC* - Now Your Struggles Continue

*PDP* - People Deceiving People.

*MTN* - Maintain Total Nonsense

*ABACHA* - After Babangida Another Criminal Has Arrived

*NEPA* - Never Expect Power Again

*BUHARI* - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.

 Don't laugh alone.......Let others laugh with you.
 NIGERIA IS SECOND TO NONE.

 *CHIDUBEM CHIMETOM BETHEL*
ading, do forward this to all your loved ones & friends.


*NAKED TRUTH*
One day, a school teacher wrote on the board the following:
*9×1=7*
*9×2=18*
*9×3=27*
*9×4=36*
*9×5=45*
*9×6=54*
*9×7=63*
*9×8=72*
*9×9=81*
*9×10=90*

When He was done, he looked back at the students and they were all *laughing at him  because of the first equation which was wrong.*

Then the teacher said the following:
I wrote the first equation wrong on purpose, because I wanted you to learn *Something important.*

This was for you to know how the world out there will TREAT you!

You can see that I wrote the *RIGHT thing nine times*, but none of you congratulated me for it.

But you all laughed and criticized me because of *one wrong thing* I did.

*The lesson is:*
The world Will Never Appreciate the good you do *a million times*, but will Criticize the *one wrong thing* you do.
So don't Get Discouraged!

*ALWAYS RISE ABOVE ALL THE LAUGHTER AND CRITICISM.*
Don't *Look Up* to man; *look Up to God!*

*This is worth sharing.*



The trial of pastor Jones

 The truth about tithing
 (unknown author)

Judge: Mr. Jones you have been charged with multiple counts of extortion. Your crime spree covers 20 years and thousands of victims. You have defrauded people out of their money with fear and manipulation, telling them they had to tithe 10% of their income as per the LAW to your Regd. organization (called Church) and that God would bless them if they did. You also told them that if they didn't tithe God would curse them.
How do you plead?

Mr. Jones: I plead not guilty your Honor,
I have done nothing wrong. I have only preached what the Bible says. In the Bible Abraham tithed to Melchizedek and God blessed him for his faithful giving. The Bible even says he was rich in silver and gold.

Judge: Is it not true, Mr. Jones, that in Genesis chapter 13 verse 2 the Bible says Abraham was rich with livestock, silver and gold?

Mr. Jones: Yes, you are exactly right, that's what I just told you.

Judge: Ok, we read about Abraham being a rich man in chapter 13 but it is not until Genesis chapter 14 that we read about Abraham's tithe to Melchizedek. So Abraham was already a rich man before he tithed to Melchizedek, wasn't he?

Mr. Jones: Yes, I suppose you are right.

Judge: So his riches were not the result of his tithe to Melchizedek?

Mr. Jones: No.

Judge: Mr. Jones, you also say God blessed him for his faithful giving. How many times is it recorded that Abraham gave tithes to Melchizedek?

Mr. Jones: Well, just once.

Judge: So the Bible never said that he gave week after week?

Mr. Jones: No it does not.

Judge: Where did Abraham get the things that he gave to Melchizedek?

Mr. Jones: Well the Bible says it was from the plunders of war?

Judge: So you are telling me that he gave from the plunders of war?

Mr. Jones: Yes that's what the Bible says.

Judge: So he basically took things that were not really his in the first place and gave them as the tithe?

Mr. Jones: That is what the scripture seems to indicate.

Judge: Is it recorded that he ever took anything from his own possessions and tithed them to Melchizedek or anyone else?

Mr. Jones: I guess not

Judge: You guess not, you are a teacher and you are only guessing, is it or is it not written that he ever gave any of his own possessions as a tithe to anyone?

Mr. Jones: No it is not written anywhere that I have seen.

Judge: Is it recorded as to what exactly Abraham did give Melchizedek?

Mr. Jones: I believe it says plunder?

Judge: So plunder could be any number of things?

Mr. Jones: Yes, I suppose

Judge: It could have been food, cattle, sheep, the people's possessions or any number of things. It does not say it was all money correct?

Mr. Jones: Yes you are correct, it does not say just money

Judge: As a matter of fact money is never mentioned in that account at all is that correct Mr. Jones?

Mr. Jones: Yes your Honor, money is never mentioned just goods and food and people.

Judge: So there is no way you can say with any certainty that Abraham in fact gave Melchizedek any money at all?

Mr. Jones: That is right.

Judge: I only have one last question for you Mr. Jones, did God command Abraham to give this plunder tithe to Melchizedek?

Mr. Jones: No, it appears that he did this voluntarily.

Judge: So are you trying to tell me that because of this voluntary, one time gift by Abraham, that may not have even consisted of money, all Christians everywhere are obligated to bring 10% of their weekly paycheck to a local Regd.Organization-church?
Considering all the evidence I would say you are beyond any shadow of a doubt guilty of deliberately trying to make the scriptures says things they have not said for financial gain.

Mr. Jones: Ok your Honor, I can see how foolish I was to try and use the story of Melchizedeck to try and get the people to tithe money. But there are many other verses that will support my belief on tithing. Jacob said he would give God 10% of everything. I think we should follow his example.

Judge: Let's see what Jacob said. Please read the verse you are talking about for me Mr. Jones.

Mr. Jones: In Genesis chapter 28 starting at verse 20 it says. Jacob vowed a vow, saying, "If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and clothing to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace, and Yahweh will be my God, then this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, will be God's house. Of all that you will give me I will surely give the tenth to you."

Judge: You said we should follow Jacobs example, is that right Mr. Jones?

Mr. Jones: Yes that is right, he vowed to give a tenth and we should too.

Judge: Let me point out one thing for you Mr. Jones, Jacob said he would Give God a tenth, ONLY if He blessed him first. So as you said previously, we should follow Jacob's example and tell God that we will only give him a tenth if he blesses us first. Is that right?

Mr. Jones: That is not what I meant.

Judge: What did you mean then?

Mr. Jones: That we should give God a tenth also.

Judge: There you go again, trying to make the scripture say what you want it to say for your benefit. I would also like you to tell me the scriptures that say that Jacob kept his vow with God. I would also like to know where he gave the tenth to because there was no temple or levites to give it to at that time.

Mr. Jones: I can not think of any scriptures that say where or if he ever tithed after his vow.

Judge: It seems fairly obvious to me that Jacob made a voluntary and conditional vow to God. This in no way can be used as a reason to demand others to bring their income to you or any other place.

Mr. Jones: I do have a few more scriptures that I believe will show that we are supposed to tithe.

Judge: You have not said anything yet to convince me one little bit that people are obligated to tithe money to the local organizational institutions -churches and that you were justified in what you were doing. You have taken scripture and misapplied it to your beliefs and for your gain. But in order to be fair to you I will allow you to present more evidence.

Mr. Jones: In the book of Malachi chapter 3 starting at verse 8 it says, will a man rob God? yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, In what have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring ye all the tithes into the store-house, that there may be food in my house, and prove me now with this, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. So you see your Honor, we are commanded to bring the tithes into the storehouse or God will curse us.

Judge: Answer me this Mr Jones, Who was God Speaking to here?

Mr Jones: To the People of Israel

Judge: Can you please read Malachi 2: 1 Please Mr Jones

Mr Jones: Now This command is for you O PRIEST !!

Judge: Did God stop talking to the Priest in chp. 3 Mr Jones?

Mr Jones: No your Honor!

Judge: Answer me this Mr. Jones, were you aware that God never required anyone to tithe money?

Mr. Jones: No I didn't know that.

Judge: The tithe spoken of here was always edible products never money.

Mr. Jones: well your Honor that is because they didn't have money at the time so God had them tithe food instead.

Judge: Not true, money is first mentioned in Genesis and Malachi was written hundreds of years later. God had them bring food in so that the levites, the fatherless and widows may eat and be satisfied. The tithe was used mainly to take care of people. Also notice it says in the verse you quoted, that there may be food in my house. The food was the tithe. How do you completely overlook the word food in those verses?

Mr. Jones: I don't know

Judge: I also want you to know that these verses speak to nation under the Old Testament law. As you may or may not know Jesus fulfilled the law, it is no longer binding.
Once again you have tried to completely take a scripture out of context and apply it to others for your benefit. Can you give me a single scripture where God changed the tithe from food to money?

Mr. Jones: I do not know of any.

Judge: So if God never changed it from food to money who did?

Mr. Jones: Man must have.

Judge: So far all you have done Mr. Jones, is take Old Testament scriptures out of context and try to apply it to believers under the New Covenant. Is this all the proof you have?

Mr. Jones: I do have a New Testament scripture that will show that Jesus told us to tithe.

Judge: Ok let me hear it.

Mr. Jones: Jesus said in Matthew 23:23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint, dill, and cumin, and have left undone the weightier matters of the law: justice, mercy, and faith. But you ought to have done these, and not to have left the other undone. See Jesus said we should be tithing.

Judge: Let me ask you a question, who was Jesus talking to?

Mr. Jones: The scripture says the Scribes and Pharisees.

Judge: Are you a scribe or Pharisee?

Mr. Jones: Of course not.

Judge: Jesus also said in that passage, you have left undone the weightier matters of the law. Are we under the law Mr. Jones?

Mr. Jones: No.

Judge: Why not?

Mr. Jones: Because Jesus fulfilled it.

Judge: When did Jesus fulfill the law?

Mr. Jones: When He was crucified.

Judge: So the law was still in effect until Jesus death?

Mr. Jones: That is correct.

Judge: I think you know where I am going with this don't you?

Mr. Jones: Yes your Honor. Since Jesus had not yet been crucified and the law was still binding the Pharisees were required to tithe because it was part of the law. Once the law ended, tithing ended also.

Judge: I want you to take a look at that verse again. Also tell me, what were they tithing?

Mr. Jones: The scripture says it was mint, dill and cumin.

Judge: Is money mentioned?

Mr. Jones: No it was not.

Judge: Once again it was edible products that they were tithing, not money. Do you have anything else you would like to say?

Mr. Jones: If people only tithed edible products like the scripture says, then how would the church survive? We have our mortgage payment, utility bills, staff salary and a host of other things that we have to pay each week. We depend on the money from the people.

Judge: By "church" you mean your organization isn't it Mr Jones ?
-The need does not justify the means. In other words, just because you have all these debts does not give you the right to twist and manipulate scripture and cause people to give under fear of being cursed by God to meet your needs. Does It Mr Jones?
In closing, let me recap a few things for you Mr. Jones.
-The tithe was never money;
-The tithe was an Old Testament law, which is no longer binding. When it was binding the tithe was used to take care of people, not buildings.
- We are under a new covenant now.
 Paul instructs the Corinthian believers how they are to give. He says in second Corinthians chapter 9 verse 7, Let each man give according as he has determined in his heart; not grudgingly, or under compulsion; for God loves a cheerful giver. So each believer is supposed to give as he or she has determined in his or her heart.
If they determine to Give 10% well and good, If they keep aside some every week to meet this more better.If you are trying to make people give under the threat of being cursed or any other reason even blessing, you are wrong. Someone can not give cheerfully if they are being forced to give. If 'your church can not survive on freewill offerings maybe God is not part of your church at all.
Mr Jones, Do you intentionally put your people under a Curse or a Bondage?
Mr Jones: Of  Course Not !!

Judge: Can you Read in context Gal 3:10-11 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them ....
AND
Gal 5:1-4 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage....

Mr. Jones: I never realized all these things, I have always been taught that we had to tithe money to the local church and that is what I have always taught. I can see now that I was completely wrong. I did not study the scripture for myself, I only took mans word for it.
Yes ' am guilty. I will not teach this error anymore.



An Ideal Attitude at Times of Difficulty:
  My ever listening friend! What should be your attitude whenever you're passing through difficult times? This is my advice to you in times of problem and difficulty: When things happen, whether good or bad, do not over-react. Keep cool and keep calm. In life, many people have died in being over-joyous when good things happen to them. And when bad things happen, don't be depressed, do not start to curse, yell or issue threats. In every situation, keep calm, take charge, caution and control.
  All in all, when faced with any changing situation, be it sickness, failures, calamities, loss and so on, take time to sit down and think. Assessment of the situation is very important. Ask yourself the following questions: Who's the cause of the problem? How come this problem? What have I allowed in my life before this problem? If you're the major cause, all you need to do is to make necessary corrections and remove the causes of the problem.
   In general, if a particular problem has proven so stubborn as to defy all solutions, I encourage you to learn to manage the problem for tough times never last but tough people do. Still on the verge of rendering my salute, I remain Eminent Dibor Celestine Nworji a.k.a De Impeccable-Mystic


*Reflect on these words*

1.Your BIRTH came through *Others*

2.Your NAME was given by *Others*

3. You were EDUCATED by *Others*

4.Your INCOME indirectly comes through *Others*

5. Your RESPECT is given by *Others*

6. Your first BATH was given by *Others*

7. Your last BATH will be done by *Others*

8. Your FUNERAL will be organised by *Others*

9. You will be taken to your FINAL RESTING PLACE by *Others*

and

10. EVERYTHING you owned will be inherited by *Others*

Hmm..... Why, then, do some of us let our EGO, our CAREER, our MONEY and our BELIEFS undermine the worth of *Others* in our lives, when we are so dependent on *Others*.

Isn't it high time we learn to live in peace and harmony with *Others*, because all through our lives, at one point or the *Other*, we will need each *Other*?
Wao isn't it wonderful that you need me ? Take life easy.
*Good morning*

*ANGUS KOSY (SIKO)*


Job Interview. MP

OFFICER:- What is your name?
Monday:-  M.P. sir
OFFICER:- In full please
Monday:-  Monday Paul
OFFICER:- Your father's name?
Monday:-  M.P. sir
OFFICER:- What does that mean?
Monday:-  Matthias Paul
OFFICER:- Your native place?
Monday :   M.P. sir
OFFICER:- What's that?
Monday:-  Mkpuma Province
OFFICER:- What is your qualification?
Monday:-  M.P.
OFFICER:- (angry) What is that?!!!
Monday:-  Mathematics Professor
OFFICER:- So why do you need a job?
Monday:-   It is because of M.P. sir
OFFICER:   Meaning?
Monday:-  Money Problems
OFFICER:- Would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your  personality like?
Monday:    MP sir.
OFFICER:   And what is that?
Monday:-  Marvelous Personality
OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.
Monday:-  Sir, how was M.P. sir?
OFFICER:- And what's that again?
Monday:-   My Performance.
OFFICER:-  I think you have M.P.
Monday:-   Meaning?
OFFICER:-  Mental Problem!!!
                                Don't laugh alone.
Send this to M.P. (Many People)  to put smile on their faces.
I have sent this to u because u are M.P. (My Person)



My uncle picks fight with me like he doesn't knw how evil I can be.... I'm going to steal his phone and save my two other numbers as "Kim sweet sex" 🙈🙈🙈🙈and "Bella big ass" then repeatedly call him and hang up at 3am😁😁😁😁😁.......
  His wife will do the fighting for me👊👊👊👊
   Me I don't fight with my elders😂😂😂😂😂😂



Buhari is Flying, Osinbajo is coordinating , Saraki is wondering, Dino is joking, Kanu is threatening, Bello is enjoying, Buildings are collapsing, Prices are Rising, People are suffering, APC is disappointing, PDP is Complaining,Teachers are crying, Evans is kidnapping, El Rufai is slapping, Tinubu is dissing, Politicians are lying, Girls are slaying, Boys are Betting, Graduates are browsing, Policemen are collecting, EFCC are Seizing, DSS is arresting, ASUU is Striking, Eagles are playing and here I am rhyming, and you are reading, I can see you smiling.... ...............
ISN'T NIGERIA INTERESTING??
👌🏽
I LOVE NAIJA............GOOD MORNING MY PEOPLE. TGIF



*WHAT IS MATURITY?*
I used to think that maturity was about age and physical development, how wrong I was. I have since found out that age is only but a number, below are 20 definitions of *MATURITY*
*-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-*
1.... *Maturity* is when you accept other people the way they are and their level of maturity.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
2.... *Maturity* is when you understand that your ideas are not always the best.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
3.... *Maturity* is when you learn to let go even if it pains.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
4... *Maturity* is when you are able to drop expectations from a relationship and give for giving sake.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
5.... *Maturity* is when you understand that whatever positive things you do, you do for your own peace.
*-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
6... *Maturity* is when you stop proving to the world how RIGHT OR SUPERIOR you are.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
7.... *Maturity* is when you stop comparing yourself with others because life is not a competition.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-*
8.... *Maturity* is when you understand that you cant and shouldn't always get what you want every time.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
9.... *Maturity* is when you are content and satisfied with your life and yet aspiring to be better everyday..
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
10.... *Maturity* is when someone hurt you and you understand their attitude and stay clear, rather than trying to hurt them back.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
11.... *Maturity* is when you start thinking about other people and not just yourself.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
12.... *Maturity* is when you know you cant please everyone.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
13.... *Maturity* is when you see things in different perspectives - far beyond the way they seem.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
14.... *Maturity* is when you love more and judge less.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
15.... *Maturity* is responsibility
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
16.... *Maturity* is Love
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
17.... *Maturity* is the application of wisdom and knowledge in humility..
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
18... *Maturity* is when you accept that your accomplishment, failures, destiny, reputations and virtually everything about your life depends on God's will and the choices you make and not pointing fingers at others.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
19... *Maturity* is when someone hates you and you still pray for them to succeed.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
20.... *Maturity* is knowing God, serving Him with all that you've got and pursuing His Kingdom no matter what people think or say...
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ *

Forward to others and educate them pls. Says C.C


PLEASE DON'T KEEP THIS INFORMATION TO YOURSELF
Tell someone to tell someone, IT MAY SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE.

Kolo mental case!!
Doctor: - "what is this?"
Mad Man: - "this is the book i wrote. Total 500
pages."
Doctor- "you wrote 500
📕 pages.!!! What did
you write??"
Mad man: "1st page I wrote 1 king 🏇 rode on a
horse &went towards the jungle. And on the last
page I wrote the king reached the jungle."
Doctor- So what did you write in the rest of the
498 pages?📕"
Mad Man:- "I wrote; tigdik tigdik tigdik🐎
tigdik....
🐎 tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
🐎 tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
🐎 tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
🐎 tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
🐎 tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik 🐎 tigdik tigdik
tigdik tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
tigdik tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
🐎 tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik 🐎 tigdik tigdik
tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
🐎 tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik 🐎 tigdik tigdik
tigdik tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
tigdik tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
🐎 tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
🐎 tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
🐎 tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik 🐎 tigdik....
🐎 tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik 🐎 ti tigdik🐎
tigdik... "(the sound of the horse running)
Doctor- "who will read your story?" .
Mad Man: "I'll put on WhatsApp. My mad friends
will surely read 😜 😄 just like u hv done.
send it to all ur "mad" frndz.....DNT ABUSE ME
OOO.... I still dey find the idiot wey send am
to me 😜 😜 😜 😜 😃 😃 🏃🏃🏃🏃

*I decided to travel to US. At The Embassy For Visa Interview, this is what happened*
  *Officer:* Where to in the US?
 *Me:* San Jose
 *Officer:* It's pronounced as _San Hosey_. J is pronounced as H in the US.
 *Me:* Oh, okay!
 *Officer:* So how long do you plan to be in the US ?
 *Me:* from *Hanuary* to *Hune* or *Huly*
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

AFRICAN PROVERBS
 ⭕ 1. The anger of a penis doesn't destroy the vagina. (Zimbabwe)
 ⭕ 2. There's no virgin in a maternity ward. (Cameroon)
 ⭕ 3. A child can play with it's mother's breasts but not with the father's testicles. (Ghana)
 ⭕ 4. The man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the road side have the same problem. (Ghana)
 ⭕ 5. When you see a woman sitting with her legs open, never tell her to close them, because u do not know her source of fresh air. (Ethiopia)
 ⭕ 6. He who says that nothing lasts forever has never tried Hausa perfume. (Nigeria)
 ⭕ 7. The only woman who knows where her man is every night is a widow. (Togo)
 ⭕ 8. An erected penis has no conscience. (Uganda)
 ⭕ 9. If u go to sleep with an itching anus, u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers. (Kenya)
 ⭕ 10. The day a mosquito lands on your testicles is the day you will know there is a better way of resolving issues without using violence.(Senegal )

 Don't laugh alone...share with others!
 


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Pages

Theme Support

Need our news follow us on facebook,twitter, instagram, youtube or for recent news Contact us: https://unnwifi.blogspot.com/ with details about the news you need.