MY VIEW ON THE SITUATION BETWEEN REV. FR. EJIKE MBAKA AND MR. PETER OBI (Former Governor, Anambra State).

MY VIEW ON THE SITUATION BETWEEN REV. FR. EJIKE MBAKA AND MR. PETER OBI (Former Governor, Anambra State).

I have been seeing series of posts about Fr. Mbaka and Peter Obi all these while.
Even some of my non catholic friends chatted me up privately to know my feelings about this whole thing, but I chose to remain silent.
Well, I never wanted to say anything about Fr. Mbaka and Peter Obi until I finished watching all the videos with regards to the whole sinero.


ONE TRUTH:
The truth here is that the Anambra State former Governor, Mr. Peter Obi never did well by coming to Harvest Thanksgiving and Bazzar invited without donating a farthing.
I can't relate the fact that an Archival Governor like him could not do anything to support the work of God, something that I can't even imagine myself do at this stage of my life let alone a man of his caliber.


ANOTHER TRUTH:
Another truth here is that the Catholic Priest, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka went to the extreme.
The last time I checked, God himself never mandated human to serve him. God made us to know the truth, and then left us to our free-will to choose for ourselves the God to serve. In the same way, he never made offering mandatory.
On this ground, I say that giving to the church of God is never by force or compulsion.


SUMMARILY:
1. Saying that Peter Obi did a mini campaign is never a guarantee for him to be mandated to donate to the church.


2. Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka saying that adoration ministry supports Buhari and also stating that Atiku and Peter Obi will fail is a total disgrace to humanity and christianity.
...For the church of God is not in anyway political.


3. The Fr. Mbaka I know from my childhood became so popular as an advocate of truth by attacking the evil deeds of the former Governor of Enugu State, Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani.
What happened to the truth now ???
Instead of attacking the so called incumbent president of this country, Mohamadu Buhari; he is busy praising him and his evil leadership/governance.


4. Rev. Fr. Mbaka should also know that one mustn't do an open charity just for mere human recognition.
The person in question in the name of Mr. Peter Obi might be running a secret charity foundation, which only God knows.


5. I humbly and sincerely appeal to Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka to stop involving himself in political godfatherism and focus on his call as a priest of God in the order of Mechizedeck of old.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
Let us always remember that the servants of the most high God are humans like us; therefore, they also need our immense prayers.
Do Not Condemn Them, Pray For Them !!!


©️ My name is PRINCE CHIBUIKE and I'm a staunch Catholic.
I hope this message gets to the concerned persons.

#God bless Nigeria.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Pages

Theme Support

Need our news follow us on facebook,twitter, instagram, youtube or for recent news Contact us: https://unnwifi.blogspot.com/ with details about the news you need.